DAC
CTA Member
CTA Member

Re: New Players to the Sport

Post by DAC » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:24 pm

JBrand wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:02 pm
Hi Team,
My name's Jamie, iv been following airsoft for a while but only just got into it. Definitely keen to have a game with CTA and meet everyone. Hopefully this coming Sunday.
Cheers
Welcome Jamie !
I'm sure you'll love the sport and get on with everyone easy - we are a nice friendly bunch.
BTW: I can only make it every 2nd Sunday, so may miss you this weekend but will hopefully see you the following weekend :)

D2
CTA Founder
CTA Founder

Post by D2 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:11 pm

JBrand wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:02 pm
Hi Team,
My name's Jamie, iv been following airsoft for a while but only just got into it. Definitely keen to have a game with CTA and meet everyone. Hopefully this coming Sunday.
Cheers
Hey Jamie this weekend is a work and skrim. But looks like everyone is busy this week so keep an eye out for next weekends Game.
Cheers D2

Chong

Post by Chong » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:23 pm

Heya

Thought I make a quick intro!!! Name is Brandon; played my first game with cta during the interclub days last month and thoroughly enjoyed it. Games were great your club house and hospitality was great. Bunch of great fellas all round. Fully down for a few more games and hopefully become a permanent fixture to CTA club. Cheers.

Magicman

Post by Magicman » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Greetings All

My name is Daniel, attended 1 of your events last month and really enjoyed it, looking forward to the next event and meeting some more people. Keep up the good work CTA.

L8a