DAC
CTA Member
CTA Member

Re: New Players to the Sport

Post by DAC » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:24 pm

JBrand wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:02 pm
Hi Team,
My name's Jamie, iv been following airsoft for a while but only just got into it. Definitely keen to have a game with CTA and meet everyone. Hopefully this coming Sunday.
Cheers
Welcome Jamie !
I'm sure you'll love the sport and get on with everyone easy - we are a nice friendly bunch.
BTW: I can only make it every 2nd Sunday, so may miss you this weekend but will hopefully see you the following weekend :)

D2
CTA Founder
CTA Founder

Post by D2 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:11 pm

JBrand wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:02 pm
Hi Team,
My name's Jamie, iv been following airsoft for a while but only just got into it. Definitely keen to have a game with CTA and meet everyone. Hopefully this coming Sunday.
Cheers
Hey Jamie this weekend is a work and skrim. But looks like everyone is busy this week so keep an eye out for next weekends Game.
Cheers D2

BrotherB
CTA Member
CTA Member

Post by BrotherB » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:23 pm

Heya

Thought I make a quick intro!!! Name is Brandon; played my first game with cta during the interclub days last month and thoroughly enjoyed it. Games were great your club house and hospitality was great. Bunch of great fellas all round. Fully down for a few more games and hopefully become a permanent fixture to CTA club. Cheers.

Magicman
CTA Member
CTA Member

Post by Magicman » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Greetings All

My name is Daniel, attended 1 of your events last month and really enjoyed it, looking forward to the next event and meeting some more people. Keep up the good work CTA.

L8a

BigNick
CTA Member
CTA Member

Post by BigNick » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:30 pm

Hi there CTA folks,

My handle is Big Nick, I earned that name when I used to be a heavy-weight competitive bodybuilder, tipping the scales at 136kg.
Now that I am old, I am a lot smaller (120kg) and more concerned with trying to be as healthy as I can, as opposed to being huge, freaky & lean all the time.

I am brand new to CTA, having only played one game thus far, and I am school-hood friends with several club members.
I have only been playing Airsoft a few months now, but absolutely love it.

Unfortunately, I have a very bad back, due to the years of lifting Iron, so walking can be a real pain in the back, so if you see me sitting out some games, that is probably why.

I am very keen on joining CTA as you guys tick all the boxes for me, and are super friendly and welcoming.
So hopefully I will be accepted into the CTA family, after playing the mandatory number of games first.

My primary is a Krytac Kriss Vector AEG, with upgraded spring, extended tight bore barrel, extended mag release, red-green dot, and various Laylax aftermarket bits, a handguard, and a couple of different suppressors, depending on the look I am after.

Side arm is a Umarex Glock 19X GBB in desert tan, with an upgraded recoil spring, and rubber handgrip.

I also have a fully built Action Army AAP-01, with a short-stroke kit, extended tight bore barrel, aftermarket internals, a stock & suppressor, and a mag-holding foregrip, with a tan handguard. I also have a drum mag.

My last piece is a G&G SMC-9 GBB, with a suppressor, foregrip and barrel stabiliser. I also have a drum mag.
This is a great little shooter, and really fun to play with.

And that’s me!!! So sing out if you want to know more.
Cheers, Big Nick.

DAGM020

Post by DAGM020 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:20 am

Hello there,

My name is Diego and I'm a Mexican living in Wellington. I'm still fairly new to Airsoft but have been following online videos for a long time. I'm excited to join you on the field and have some fun. I just have a weapon at this point, but hope to get everything else later on. :lol:

English is my second lenguage so I may look confused from time to time. I am quiet at first, but when I get to know everyone, I'll be more chatty.

Hope to see you all on Sunday.
Cheers.

NZpatriot
CTA Member
CTA Member

Post by NZpatriot » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:11 am

DAGM020 wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:20 am
Hello there,

My name is Diego and I'm a Mexican living in Wellington. I'm still fairly new to Airsoft but have been following online videos for a long time. I'm excited to join you on the field and have some fun. I just have a weapon at this point, but hope to get everything else later on. :lol:

English is my second lenguage so I may look confused from time to time. I am quiet at first, but when I get to know everyone, I'll be more chatty.

Hope to see you all on Sunday.
Cheers.
Welcome Diego you'll love it, see ya Sunday
Aim small miss small

BK
CTA Member
CTA Member

Post by BK » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:41 pm

Welcome Diego, it’s a seriously friendly bunch of people at the club. Please feel more than welcome to reach out to anyone and if there is something that you don’t quite understand or need clarification on then simply ask.

It’s a great sport including many skills and general outdoor exercises. I’m sure you will love it as much as we do.

Welcome aboard!

BigNick
CTA Member
CTA Member

Post by BigNick » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:35 pm

Hi there Diego!!!

Welcome to CTA, Wellington's friendliest Airsoft club by far.

Make sure you ask plenty of questions if you are not sure of anything!!!
Everyone is very keen to share their knowledge & experience of the awesome airsoft world.

We have several playing fields, a shooting range, and a really cool club room.
Looking forward to meeting you and your buddies on Sunday.

Hope you guys have a blast!!!
Cheers, Big Nick.